Friday, August 7, 2015

Add profile picture for customer in magento


I got a requirement from client to enable customers to upload their profile picture (Avataar Image) in Magento from my account section. I tried to build a custom module but didn't have much time to do that. The client also needed functionality to enable customers to crop their image too. Luckily i googled and came across a fantastic extension that provided all that i needed. The extension can be downloaded from here . It really saved at least 15-20 hours of my effort.

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing useful infomation. Magento Developers India.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Magento Development CompanyWe are here to provide the best small business website design services and magento development services at Advanton.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..
    newizze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here.
    Kindly keep blogging. If anyone wants to become a Front end developer learn from javascript and jquery training in chennai .
    or learn thru Javascript Training in Chennai.
    Nowadays JavaScript has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry. javascript and jquery training in chennai

    ReplyDelete